Taking Care Of My Wig
- Gently brush wig or hairpiece to remove teasing or tangles
- Add one teaspoonful of specially formulated Shampoo to two quarts cold - never hot - water
- Soak 3 - 5 minutes, then gently swish up and down. Do not rub
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water
- Pat out Excess water in a soft towel. Do not squeeze or twist. Do not brush or comb until completely dry.
- Allow to dry at room temperature by putting wig on a flat surface. Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block, as it will stretch the cap.
- When wig is completely dry, it is ready to brush or comb. No setting is necessary because its preset body will bounce back to its original shape.
- Avoid excess heat. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage your wig.
DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER, BLOW DRYER OR CURLING IRON